Terms and Conditions
All equipment supplied for hire expressly remains the property of the Supplier at all times.Inspection
The Supplier has quality control procedures in place. All hire equipment is thoroughly checked, counted and cleaned prior to delivery or collection from the Supplier’s premises. It is the Hirer’s responsibility to check all of the ordered hire equipment upon delivery or collection and must notify the Supplier of any breakages or missing items within 12 hours of receiving the equipment.Operation
The Hirer accepts full responsibility for the correct manner of use of the equipment hired. All operation and installations are the responsibility of the Hirer and are required to comply with Federal and State laws.Breakdown
- In the event of a breakdown or failure of the equipment, the Hirer must immediately inform The Supplier.
- In the event of a service requirement, breakdown or failure of equipment, the Hirer will not have any repairs affected by any person other than the Supplier or such person as the Supplier may nominate. Transport, disconnection and reconnection costs are the responsibility of the Hirer. Under no circumstances will The Supplier accept any charges relating to repairs, maintenance or parts without express written permission by The Supplier. No claim in respect to loss of trade or goods will be accepted by The Supplier.
- In the event of a breakdown or failure of the equipment, the Supplier will restore the goods to working condition as quickly as reasonably possible. Invoicing of the hire charge will be suspended whilst the equipment is being serviced, providing the Hirer notifies the Supplier within 12 hours of the breakdown or failure of the equipment.
- It is expected that the Hirer looks after the hired equipment whilst on hire and generally maintains and cleans the equipment so that it continues to operate optimally. Any breakdown that occurs due to mistreatment or a lack of general maintenance is the responsibility of the Hirer. Any parts / labour costs associated with restoring such equipment will be borne by the Hirer.
- Where the Supplier has recommended the use of a water conditioning system with specific equipment, it is expected that the Hirer installs and maintains the recommended system. Any damage related costs resulting from not following this recommendation will be borne by the Hirer.
Loss, Damage and Cleaning
- If upon the return of the equipment to the Supplier the equipment is found by the Supplier to be in an unclean condition and/or not in substantial working order (fair wear and tear excepted), the Hirer shall pay to the Supplier the cost and expenses of restoring the equipment to a clean condition and good working order.
- The Hirer accepts full responsibility to compensate the Supplier at new replacement value for equipment or parts thereof which may be damaged, lost or stolen.
- The Hirer acknowledges that hire charges will continue until the hire equipment and associated accessories are either returned to the Supplier’s premises or until the invoice for lost, missing or damaged items are paid for in full.
- The Supplier’s staff is not to be held liable for any breakages or missing items unless expressly evidenced and agreed between the Hirer and the Supplier
Hire equipment is not insured whilst on hire. The Hirer is responsible for any loss, damage or breakage until the equipment is returned or collected.Transportation
- The Supplier will provide in-transit and public liability insurance for all equipment during transit where this service is being supplied by the Supplier.
- The Hirer must provide safe transportation of equipment. All damages caused during transit where the service is not provided by the Supplier will be charged to the Hirer.
- Transport provided by the Supplier will be to one location on the site nominated by the Hirer for the entire order of equipment. This location is to be reasonably accessible for the Supplier and must be on ground level.
- The Supplier reserves the right to charge an additional collection or delivery fee if the driver of the Supplier is delayed due to the equipment being inaccessible or the site access being inhibited in any way. Additional collection fee will be calculated in 20 minute increments.
- Delivery will be affected upon a contract being signed by an authorized representative of the Hirer.
The Hirer hereby indemnifies and holds indemnified The Supplier from and against all claims, actions, suits, demands and expenses in any way arising from injury, death, loss of income or damage caused to the hirer or the associated users in respect of equipment hired to the extent caused or contributed to by the negligence of the Hirer or its employees.Charges and Terms
The Hirer will pay charges at the rate and in the manner specified from the commencement date of the hire until the equipment is returned by the Hirer to the premises of the Supplier, or the Hirer notifies the Supplier that the equipment is ready for collection and the equipment is accessible. If the Hirer requests that the Supplier transport the equipment to or from the Supplier’s premises, the Hirer shall pay the Supplier all charges and expenses incurred by the Supplier in delivery and/or collection of the equipment in addition to the hire charges.Invoicing
- All quotes are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Confirmation of an order will occur upon receipt of a 50% deposit payment or receipt of a signed purchase order for approved account customers who remain in the Supplier’s credit terms.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to the equipment leaving the Supplier’s premises except for approved account customers.
- All losses, breakages, cleaning charges, additional charges and credits will be invoiced as a separate amount after the event and is payable within 7 days of receipt of invoice. Note that hire charges will continue as outlined in Loss, Damage and Cleaning point number 3.
- The Hirer that has supplied a credit application and has been advised of its acceptance from the Supplier shall pay all transactional and adjustment invoices within 30 days from the date of such invoice.
Confirmed Items that are cancelled up to 7 days before the hire date will be charged 50% of the hire charge. Items cancelled during or after delivery will be charged 100% of the hire charge plus transport. No cancellation by the Hirer will be acknowledged or valid unless it is received in writing.Disclaimer
The Supplier offers this quotation in good faith based on the details provided to it and reserves the right to advise of alterations or additions to this quotation should any mistakes, miscalculations or omissions become apparent.Acceptance
The Hirer accepts through payment or issuance of a purchase order the above terms and conditions and acknowledges that its acceptance is a condition of taking possession of the equipment from the Supplier.